Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Facebook Zynga Podcast 2/14/11

Sorry folks no blog this week. I had it done and ready to post.  Was contacted and for reasons I won't get into this week's blog has been squashed.  Will see if I can salvage some of it to post but that's not me. If I can report it all no sense reporting anything.  Thank you to all that have sent me comments etc.  Keep up the great work.  Found out about another podcast that does MW news so will give them a listen and maybe switch to them.  Hope you all have a great weekend.
Oh one thing I will mention from this week's show that is important.  There is a fund raiser on March 12th check out Pinnacle War Page for more information on this and other events http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122674644416877&v=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment