Saturday, September 4, 2010

Exes and Marriages

Okay I need to get something off my chest.  For some reason all of a sudden I am getting emails and calls about two of my exes. 

Odd enough they are both getting married this month, something I didn't know until today!  So thank you everyone for emailing and calling me to tell me.  Now that sounds like I am still hurting or have feelings.  Well I was in love with both- one more, no not saying which.  So does it sting a little yeah sure but I have worked very hard to put my heart and life back together. One will always have a special place in my heart.   I knew one was engaged the most recent ex I am shocked its very quick and she is much older than him.  Hey look I am the best looking, sweetest, caring, funny woman either of them ever had...LOL kidding ~~well :-D

My problem is I am getting calls and emails asking me how holding up.
One bunch of friends (ex marrying older woman) are calling for he wanted to know if I knew and what I was feeling. Okay now he knew I didn't know so did he do it on spite.  Did he do it to hurt me or to see if I would take him back. I am not sure, but he doesn't have a chance with me.  My thought is how do you marry someone so fast. You hardly know the person.  For this guy well he did me wrong more than once so he is done for good.  I don't even want to be friends with him and that is not like me. 

Now on to the other one, I am not really sure what's up with that.  For I know I have friends, who are friends with people he knows.  So now are they being nosey and want details or is it true he is asking down that chain to find out. Now this guy knows he could email and just ask me, talk to me etc.  I am in the process of trying to get more information.  Is it just people being nosey that is messed up for they knew how I felt about him.  If is him looking to find out well I will tell you..why you don't email me I don't know..so here you go...I wish you the best of luck and happiness.  You are a sweet, caring person.  You are a dear friend and I'm always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment