Monday, September 6, 2010

ROTFLMAO!!! Got to love friends









Oh I just had the greatest laugh.  You have those friends that like for me the other day called to tell me news they knew would hurt me and upset me. 

Today I had a friend who turned the whole thing around.  Found out where one of the weddings is taking place. So my friend says come on we will get you a pregnant lady costume and go to the wedding.  When they say is there anyone one objects you stand up and yell out what about me and our love child....ROTFL.  So I said they may not have that part in the ceremony, so she says ok so when he is about to say his vows then you do it.  LOL  She is to much, then she says go and sit exactly where he can see you when he is taking his vows.  If you are in eye sight maybe he will say your name instead of hers like in Friends.  LOL  That's a good one.
Gosh she is to funny and what a friend.  Then we came up with some other things, it was good to talk evil but I don't have the heart to do something like that.  Well give me a few drinks I might do it.  :-D  Nah I was brought up better plus its just not me.  Besides let them have a nice day for after the big day its all down hill. They have no idea what they are about to face...LOL

Then we talked about a bunch of other things that went on in our lives.  What has gone on with me in the last year or so.  You don't realize how much until you talk about it.  In the end, I am happy once again.  I have been married so I know what its like, not easy. Once you have that piece a paper everything changes.  Don't let anyone tell you differently.  I loved my husband so much.  We were never fought or went to bed mad, got a piece of paper..it all went another way.   So single life is just what I want and need.  We really had such a good laugh at our past.

AAAHHHH great to laugh so hard.  That's a best friend there to help and be plot the revenge.  :-D  Only thing is the two of us would never for we don't have the heart or nerve lol.  Plus why hurt the poor girl and ruin her special day for that is the last time she will be truly happy.  Ok maybe knocking marriage to much do to my pain, maybe it could be wonderful.  Yeah right!!! LOL 
Need a marriage counselor or divorce lawyer call or email me.
Lived Happily Ever After is only for Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and the other Disney Princesses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment