Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday News

TGIF!!  Its going to be beautiful this weekend, hoping to get me and Alexis out to the park.  First she has to sing tomorrow for Communion, so proud of her and all the children in the school choir.  They work so hard. 
I realized just a little while ago that today is the day I started dating my late husband April 30th, 1990. R.I.P Joey, you are truly missed by me and others. 
Gosh I look back on my life and think wow.  I survived a husband passing, my dad passing a year and half later, other family members with in months or years.  Then I gave birth to a beautiful little girl.  Of course had so much heartbreak and stress in the middle of that and after.  I wouldn't change things.  All that has happened made me who I am today.  I am a better person today, for when you lose a husband or wife it makes you see life, people etc so differently.  I am now quicker and forgiving then I used to be. 
Now other chapter has already started a few months back and I am very excited.   I am so focused on my life and keeping it together.  I have come so far and have more to go but I can't believe how far I have come.  With the love and support of family and friends I have gotten my life back.  One or two more major bridges to cross but I have already climbed mountains a few bridges ...piece of cake. :-D
So Alexis and I going to have some fun after school.  Going to play some games and just hang out.  Poor child is suffering so bad with her allergies, but doesn't let it stop her.  I am looking forward to a good weekend even with her father's pending visit.  Which of course this morning calls and says not sure he now coming..no surprise there.  Just feel bad for Alexis for she will be upset. 
Well I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment