Friday, April 30, 2010

Zynga\Facebook

I don't understand what is going on with these two companies.  As some of you may know, John Sweeny has been fighting with them for sometime.  You can follow is blog http://facebookzynga.blogspot.com/
on his fight.
I do give him a lot of credit for doing all he has and the fight is putting up for the gamers.
I have my own issues with both of them and have begun my own fight.  I am taking my fight to Dr. Phil.  That's right, when you need something done take to the big guys.  I have written him a long letter and hope he will assist me in my fight.   My fight is partially what John is fighting for but I have other concerns I would like them to address, the safety of our children. 
So I ask that you support us both in our battles.  As well I do reach out to you and ask you to follow John if you are a gamer.  He needs to reach 3000 to get a job.  I wish John all the luck and if I get to go on Dr. Phil I will do my best to assist him in his fight.  I had a post earlier...Mother on a Mission.  I am determined to get us our privacy we deserved but more importantly get the safety that is needed for our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment