Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zynga Listening!!!

Hi!  Hope everyone well.  Well as many know its not easy dealing with any company.  Zynga has taken a hard hit on FB.  Many games very angry with them and not quit playing.  I understand their frustrations and I notice lately there has been problems with their games or many have come to me about complaints.  I don't know if we will ever get everything ironed out etc and be totally satisfied with Zynga and the games.  Its been a tough for like I said they have taken a beaten on FB and had a lot of negative things said.  So it makes it harder for myself and others to get them to listen.  They don't want another beating.  


Zynga Executives are listening so please join my group and post complaints, suggestions etc.  They will be viewing group at the end of the week.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=132777846758728&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment