Monday, March 22, 2010

GOTCHA!!!!!

GOTCHA!!!!!
It has taken sometime but I finally got someone and got them good.  No I didn't have to do a thing.  Just give someone enough rope they hang themselves.  I really hate people who are cocky and think they are all that they can get away with anything.  Well not this time.  I really hope the person sees this! Several people were nice enough to copy your comments you've said and sent them to me.  And I can tell you if your boyfriend saw what you posted about my daughter you would be toast.  For he adores her whether he has told you that or not.  Plus she is an innocent child   Your boyfriend can tell you I will destroy anyone who hurts my daughter or talks about her. OH and I don't mean physically harm, there are legal ways to handle it.   You don't know me or her so what gives you the right to say the things you said. Plus PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES!!!!   You may put on a sweet and innocent act for him but the rest of the world sees you for who you really are.  He should only know what you are saying about him and doing behind his back!!  Oh and I hope he sees this so he knows what you are doing. Pick on someone your own size no better yet stop talking smack about others until you are perfect like God which will never happen. One more word about me or my daughter and you will be hearing from my lawyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment