Thursday, March 25, 2010

SECOND DAY TO A NEW LIFE

Well I have feeling a little under the weather today and my daughter's father is really looking to get dragged into court. He has seen and be a vicitim of the wrath of Donna why would he ever want to push me to that point.  It takes a lot to push me to that point like not sending me money, cheating on me, lying to me, things like that. 
Today is a beautiful sunny day, Alexis has a half a day today and tomorrow for its report card time again.  I don't get Alexis' until tomorrow afternoon.  I was planning on taking her to the park but weathermen calling for rain this afternoon and tomorrow.  BLAH ..then its going to get cold..WHAT ITS SPRING!! Unfortunately with March you never know what the weather will be like one day to the next. 
Lately I am feeling the need to find a job that lets me help people.  What kind of job not sure.  Something that gives me the chance to be the voice for them. I may look into working for city councilman or something.  I want to research candidates that will be running and blog about it just not here but where many can see.  I feel that we need to start learning more about the candidates.  We've had to many that wind up being crooks or ones who are out having affairs and for some wind up conceiving a child.  I know that no one is perfect but if your marriage is bad get out.  Doesn't mean you can't do your job.  why do we look at things that people can't run if they are not married or divorced.  Why that will make them a better Senator or President..PLEEEEEASE.  I don't care just to your job and do it well.  I understand people see it as that is the American way...happy couple married with children.  Well HELLO not that way now, lots of single parents, same sex parents etc. So why discriminate a person if they are not married, as long as they do the job and do it right who cares.  Hey I think if they are not married may the will do the job better.  :-D No one to be there nagging them, pressuring them, fighting with them. LOL No but seriously we need more people to get involved.
Gosh I totally went off the subject of me and my new life.  LOL  I am in very good spirits.  I have gotten through so many medical tests and appointments, just a few more then I am done.  WOO HOO.  Would of been done but dr just wants to check a few other things.  I will be so happy when its all over and can live a life without running to drs appts or tests.  With me looking for a job I am going to start writing a book about me life.  I am going to talk about my life growing up, becoming a widow at 30 and about all the people that burned me along the way.  And not to get sued I will be backing up what I say with emails etc this way no one can say they didn't say it. Glad I am the type that saves things for I think oh I may want to read that again someday or never know i may need that someday! I feel it will be good therapy for me sure may hurt some along the way, but no what tough, they hurt me. Sure two wrongs don't make a right but sometimes it does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment