Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do you or did you live in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn

Hi!!  Do you or did you live in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn?  We are looking for people worked in Century 21 Dept Store, between 1983 till 1986 or anytime.  Did you hang out at the Kilcar House, JJ Bubbles, Bean Post from 1983-1990's? 

My friend Kevin and many others  planning a reunion for Summer of 2011.  Yes its still early but we are trying to get an idea of how many people will be coming or think they might come.  Its going to be an awesome time!! Seeing old friends, meeting their families and remembering old times.  Kevin and I talked today on the phone and had a good laugh!  Gosh I miss those days, the guys and gals I hung out with were so much fun!  We always had a great time and very close friends.  Sorry I lost contact with with for so many years. I look forward to seeing everyone and staying in touch with all of them.

So are you interested in a day of fun? Email me @ countrygirldonna@aol.com and let me know if you want more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment