Thursday, August 5, 2010

AAAARRRGGHHHH ZYNGA

As many of you know I have been doing all I can to get Zynga to hear us. I am at the end of my rope.  LOL  I don't understand why or how they just ignore what the gamers need or want.   I went at them with the most professional manner possible.  I thought kill them with kindness and you will get at least get some kind of an answer. NOT!!!!  I went  through someone who knows people there and I am still getting nothing.   You would think we were asking them to solve world peace.  All we want is the games to work, stop losing gifts or points, be able to send gifts etc.  


I am going to continue my quest not sure I will get anywhere.   I have a few other things I am working on to try to get them to hear us.  There are many out there trying to get them to listen.  All any of us can do is keep trying.  I knew it was going to be hard just didn't think it would be this hard.  I really thought they would communicate with us.  I am going to keep trying for I want to help the gamers.  So go and join my group and leave your complaints, suggestions etc for I am hoping Zynga will be viewing the group at least twice a month..still waiting to hear....what else is new!  My link....http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132777846758728&ref=ts


I would probably have a better chance of talking to the President then Zynga.  So many gamers are spending money on these games.  Who is buying game cards or buying more GF points etc.  For what when the games don't work or they change things.  Most don't know about the changes until weeks later only because they are not in a clan.  For those of us in clans get the heads up especially ones that John Sweeney runs or is involved in.  He updates players as soon as he finds anything out.  So if you do have any questions or comments please check out my friend John Sweeney's Zynga and Facebook podcast.  His next show airs Monday, Aug 9th @ 6pm.  I blogged about it last week and looking forward to Monday's show.  I will blog after its done but you should listen in.  You can always catch it later, the shows are in archives.  If you do listen in please call in or you can ask questions in the live chat if you are shy.      Here is John's link...http://www.blogtalkradio.com/john-sweeney-jr

No comments:

Post a Comment