Sunday, August 8, 2010

Do you live or did you live in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn? Did you work in Century 21 Dept Stores? Did you go to Fort Hamilton HS?

Hi!!! A few of us are working on a reunion of the Summer of 2011. We are trying to get the word out now so by the end of the year have an idea of how many people may come.

So are you from Bay Ridge? Work in Century 21 Dept Stores from like 1983-1986 or any year you are welcome to join us? Hang out at the Kilcar House, Bean Post, JJ Bubbles etc. 1983-1988 or any year you are welcome to join us. The years selected are the years that most of us worked at Century or hung out at these bars. Did you go to Fort Hamilton HS and graduate in the 80's or any year come join us?

Its going to be a blast!!!! For many of us we have not seen each other in years! A reunion is long overdue. Time to reunite, meet their wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, children and see how everyone is doing. I know for me, since I have made contact with old friends I am sorry I ever lost touch with them. We had some great times. I am looking foward to seeing them all again and having lots of laughs.

So let me know if you are interested! Get the word out to others. Its going to be a Rockin Party.
If you want to come please send me your email address there will be a mass mailing going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment